Home Health Aide (HHA) and Companion Opportunities in Nassau County
We are a Licensed Home Care Services Agency servicing Queens, Nassau, and Western Suffolk.
- 11AM to 7PM Th-Sun. Oceanside. Not accessible via public transportation.
- Several immediate hires in Eastern Nassau County area. 4-8 Hrs per day. 2 to 4x per week.
You must have a valid HHA certificate and up-to-date medicals to be considered for an HHA positions.
Those who drive are strongly preferred.
Home Health Aide (HHA) and Companion Responsibilities and Duties
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Engagement Activities/
- Errand/Dr. Appointment Escort
Home Health Aide (HHA) Additional Responsibilities and Duties
- ADL Assistance
Home Health Aide (HHA) and Companion Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
In order to be considered for a position, you need to bring:
- 2 forms of ID
- 2 References
Home Health Aide (HHA’s) must also bring…
- Copy of latest doctor’s physical (within 1 Year)
- TB test results (PPD or Quantiferon within 1 year or Chest X-Ray)
- Drug screen (within 1 Year)
- Original Home Health Aide (HHA) certificate and any other certificates you hold
- Titers for measles, mumps and rubella (with lab levels)
- Access to a vehicle to get to and from cases a huge plus
Home Health Aide (HHA) and Companion Benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Orientation
PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO APPLY
or Call (516) 593-5969 for additional information